It's in the little things

 

It's in the little things:

Just a while ago, as I walked home from a shop in the neighborhood... a little girl (may be about 2 or 3yrs) came running towards me. She broke into a smile; one of the cutest ever...chubby cheeked and all. Her arms wide open - and I mean wide open..., like if she could she'd elongate them. And boom! She gave me the sweetest hug and said the sweetest "heeeeellllloooo"

Oh! My heart! 🥰💕💞 Oh! The love of God all around us.
No idea who she is or whose she is...🙈 I just know my day is made, my week too, probably even month or even... anyway...you get it! 🤪

I'm challenged; I challenge you too...will you be a blessing to someone today? This week?
You don't need to rob a bank, climb Mt Everest or eat kawunga to build kabode to lift lift bi things....

IT'S IN THE LITTLE THINGS🙂
Whatever you have (be it 5 loaves and 2 fish or less😅), God can use it to bless, to heal, to restore, to comfort, to reassure and reaffirm and so much more.
All you have to do, is give it.
Have a blessed week!

Comments

Popular Posts